Transition to e-Learning
Following a major internal restructuring and reorganization, I was engaged by a UK-based company to:
- Configure a web server and Install a new Moodle-based learning portal;
- Collaborate with an external Moodle theme design company (selected by the client) to create, test and install a corporate-branded Moodle theme;
- Coach the Learning team through the transition from exclusively face-to-face instructor-led training to blended and fully online learning solutions;
- Document e-learning guidelines and establish necessary processes;
- Analyze the company's internal learning needs and create an e-learning strategy for the company's flagship software application;
- Design a two-week blended induction program for the globally-dispersed consulting team, and manage its implementation.
Here are some of the project highlights.
Learning Zone 1
Learning Zone 2
Learning Zone 3
e-Learning Standards & Guides
e-Learning Standards and Online Documentation for Trainers
The e-Learning Process
The e-Learning Process –Step-By-Step